• Announcements

• Xmat

Pravidlo pro postování v TTT

Do sekce Tipy, triky, tutoriály nepatří žádné dotazy.   Postujte sem vaše návody, tipy a různé další věci jež uznáte za vhodné sdělit zdejšímu osazenstvu, ale veškeré dotazy směřujte do sekce Všeobecná diskuse.
    • Replik

Seznam návodů a důležitých témat v této sekci

Pro lepší přehlednost jsem vytvořil tento seznam, který vás, méně zkušené, lépe provede touto sekcí. Věřím, že zde najdete, co hledáte. Vypsané jsou návody, které jsou oficiálně uznané jako návody. Běžné diskuze, které neposkytují postupy a rady zvěřejněny nejsou.   Instalace vlastního MaNGOS Serveru Díky těmto návodům budete (měli by jste být) schopni vytvořit a následně spustit váš vlastní server. Nastavení je pro verze s i bez datadisku.   Instalace MaNGOS Serveru (bez datadisku TBC) - Autor Benny Instalace MaNGOS Serveru (s datadiskem TBC) - Autor Malfik Instalace MaNGOS Serveru v prostředí Linux - Autor charlie Instalace MaNGOS Serveru v prostředí Linux - Autor kupkoid   Chyby a jejich řešení při přihlašování k serveru - Autor Cybe   Zálohování uživatelských dat   Dávkový soubor (BAT soubor) pro vytvoření SQL záloh - Autor Replik   Kompilování - tvoření vlastních release (revizí)   Tvorba kompilací pro Win32 (MangoScript) - Autor bLuma   Ostatní - těžko zařaditelné, ale neznamená to, že nejsou dobré   VIP Systém - Autor charlie Tvorba Webových stránek pro MaNGOS - Autor zahuba Tvorba teleportačních NPC (MangoScript) - Autor Replik Registrační web (původně předělaná SPORA) Funkční pro Antrix i MaNGOS - Autor Replik Nastavení a spuštění Minimanager pro MaNGOS - Autor BlackMartin Nastavení MaNGOS Website - Autor Artorius   Samozřejmě jsou zde i jiné návody, ale tyto jsou nejvíce používané, proto věřím, že vám budou nápomocné. Tuto sekci budeme upravovat podle potřeby. Pokud by jste něco nenašli nebo si nevěděli rady, hledejte na fóru a teprve potom založte vlastní topik. Pokud nějaký autor vytvoří kvalitní návod a chtěl by ho zveřejnit i v tomto seznamu, doporučuji, aby mi napsal zprávu skrze PM.   Díky a přeji hezký den na WoWResource   Replik
    • Aristo

Příspěvky tam, kde nemají co dělat

Dodržujte zákaz přispívání do topiků s repaky pokud si to zakladatelé nepřejí!! Opakované psaní příspěvků bude trestáno warnem.
    • Aristo

Používání spoilerů

Poslední dobou má většina uživatelů fora zvláštní nutkání postovat extrémně dlouhé texty nebo kódy, které zabírají v nejedenom případu i 80% obsahu celé stránky a hodně tak zvedají nepřehlednost v topiku. Chtěl bych všechny uživatele požádat, aby při postování citací, jakýchkoliv kódů, errorů, atp... delších než 30 řádků používali funkci spoileru.   Funkci vyvoláte příkazem [spoiler] text [/spoiler]   Ukázka:  
Sign in to follow this  
SneakerXZ

New WoW emulator [WCell]: Looking for talented C# developers

Had no idea where else to post this...Not really a dedicated section of the forum for it...At least i wasnt able to find it then... Feel free to move it if it malplaced :)

(copy pasted from another post i made...didnt felt like writing it all again hehe)

After going through several sourcecodes for various WoW emulators (half of them being almost impossible to decypher), we have decided to start work on a WoW emulator. We do not believe that the current ones available at the present time, are designed in a way that allows for stability and scalability. Our plan is to design and code an emulator based in C# with alot of flexibility and alot of good customization possibillities.

Most of us working on this, already has experience working with other emulators such as DOL and others. The experience we have gathered from failed and wrongly designed projects in the past, is what we keep in the back of our minds, making sure we do not make the same mistakes again.

Some technical info:

It will be coded in C# with no support for mono later on.

DBLayer will start off being ADO.NET, though we might switch to LINQ once it becomes publicly available with proper connectors.

It will be based on the CellCore designed by Corillian, who also will be designing the rest of the server in conjunction with the rest of the team.

Scriptlanguage will be CellScript. A language easily learned, and is very similiar to javascript.

It will be released as an opensource project on SourceForge under GPL. Cellscript will be included as a lib and will be released under the MIT license.

A little about the CellCore:

It is a highly scalable core written to support multithreading and be useable under both 32 and 64bit conditions. It uses a threadpool handled by a threadmgr to dynamically balance X number of threads. The amount depending on your hardware setup.

Supported databases will be: MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle and PostGreSQL.

First and foremost, we see stability and performance as being paramount above features and content.

What we are looking for:

Talented C# developers with knowledge of system and server designing and coding. It helps to have an education, but self-taught programmers are also welcome.

People very familiar with WoW emulation to ease the job of decoding packets... Helps alot to be familiar with a wow emulator, whether its stormcraft, wowemu, mangos, wowwow, kobold etc, doesnt matter.

Packetcrackers and reverseengineers are also in demand :)

What we dont need at the moment (but will rely heavily on later on):

Website builders (not needed at the moment...yes our site is ugly and generic...)

Testers (wont be needed for a while)

slaves for manual database labour (will be needed as soon as the db structure is set)

Loggers

Lower level C# programmers and scripters

Here is the project link for sourceforge: SourceForge.net: WCell

Currently the only thing in our svn is the core. We are being very careful with the design to make it as efficient as possible.

PFAQ (Precognative Frequently Asked Questions...since noone really asked any yet...)

Why C#? its slow as hell!

C# is not as slow as people like to make it seem. There is only around a 3-5% difference compared to c or c++. What we really gain with C# is .NET, which makes it way faster to develop on. Alot of things are handled by the .NET framework. It is likely that we would have to spend twice the time with c++ than we will with .NET due to all the bugs that would occur. C# Is also an easier language for beginners.

Why arent you supporting mono?

Mono wont support LINQ for quite some time, if ever. And if we make the switch to LINQ....says it all... apart from that, mono is slow as hell and isnt cut out to host a requiring server on.

Wont dont you just support MaNGoS?

Simply because we cannot support something that screams the word "rewrite me please".

How about kobold then?

I personally cannot respect anything on this scale being closed source. When they decide to say screw this, there will be noone to take over. And the amount of help given to the community will be zero to none. Furthermore, enlarging the dev team is a hidious job, due to all the secrecy surrounding the source.

Our team right now, counts 7 people.

If you are interested in contributing towards WCell you should contact me here:

AIM: Insilopeh

Yahoo: Insilopeh

MSN: [email protected]

We are also available on #WCell on quakenet (IRC).

Our svn: http://www.codeplex.com/WCell

Temp. forum untill a domain it set up: http://wcell.timmeh.me.uk/

Since we do not believe in keeping things hidden, our dev forums are open for people to read, and post comments / suggesstions regarding design decisions etc. in the forum meant for that.

Best Regards, mgX.

Kdyby se spíš dali dohromady a udělali jeden pořádnej než samej novej emu, kterej nebude mít budoucnost :) Snad se povede.

Kdyby se spíš dali dohromady a udělali jeden pořádnej než samej novej emu, kterej nebude mít budoucnost :) Snad se povede.

Bych spíš řekl, že ty lidi to dělaj proto, aby se naučili novým věcem, procvičili své znalosti a pochybuju, že jediný jejich cíl je dát komunitě emulátor, který je použitelný. To je asi to poslední přání...